The Adobe Photoshop Pen Tool is perfect for cutting out any image. Photoshop is the place to trace and cut out everything. We’re here to walk you through creating a clipping path. Adobe Photoshop pen tool clipping path image tracing is hard to figure out but easy to manage.
Pen Tool Tracing Image and Video
Tracing Images With The Adobe Photoshop Pen Tool – Step By Step
- Find a simple image
- Import your favorite into Adobe Photoshop
- File – Import or drag and drop
- Dragging and dropping the image also works
- Click the pen tool from the Toolbar or hit P
- Make your first click and get familiar with the tool
After You’ve Traced The Image.
- Select shape layer
- Click paths
- Click the dotted path outline tool
- Select – Inverse
- Copy your background on the layers tab
- Select the copy of your background and hit delete
- Click the eyeball tool on your main image
Save Image As
If you want to save your image with no background:
- Save for web
- Select PNG under Image Type
Pen Tool Quick Guide
Create A Curve: After clicking once you may notice that you can only create a straight line.
Click And Drag: With your second click, click and drag opposed to click and releasing. You’ll notice with dragging a curve begins.
Option / Ctrl click previous anchor point: This allows you to re-angle your trace line and break the curve automatically created.
Command / Alt Z: If you don’t know it already, it’s important to bring up command or alt z. Say hello to your new best friend. To undo any move you’ve made at the quickest rate use command z on a Mac or alt and z on a PC.